Ad more Report Data in Pro Reports?

Hello,

Is it possible to ad more Report Data to the Pro Reports? Like for example Wordfence scans?

Now I only see these reports in the Pro Report extension: WordPress updates, plugin updates, Theme updates, Uptime, Backups and Analytics.

So is it even possible to ad more reports, or is that only possible with the Client Reports extension?

Alwin

Hi Alwin,

It is possible to add more data in report.

here you can find how to create custom templates:

Here you can find all available tokens:

Hm, I don’t get it, sorry :slight_smile:
For example: the only thing I would like to ad to the default pro templates is information about my Wordfence scans.

So how exactly can I ad Wordfence scans tokens to a Pro Report?

Do I have to edit the file “pro-report-modern.php” myself in a code editor like Notepad? Rename the file, and upload to the same directory?

If yes, why so difficult?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Alwin,

Yes, in order to include any of the tokens that are not part of the default templates, you need to make a custom template.

The best start point is to simply make a copy of one of the default templates and make changes.

In the help document that I sent, everything is explained.

You simply set new section/tokens and save the template with a custom file name in the directory that is marked in the document. So, it’s not the directory where the default templates are but …/ wp-content/uploads/mainwp/report-templates/

If you need help with this, I will be happy to help.

Please let me know in what format you want to display data and I can provide further instructions.