All Import extension for Bulk Import

Allow Main WP to work with All Import to import site general and branding settings for existing sites from a csv file.

Allow Main WP to work with All Import to install plugin or theme groups for existing sites from a csv file.

It might help if you let us know what you are trying to accomplish, it seems like some of these things can be handled with existing MainWP Extensions.

I am setting up a series of example sites and I would like to import the Boiler Plate Tokens, and the names of the Theme Groups and Plugin Groups from a spreadsheet. These are already items in my management spreadsheet and the Tokens/Groups have already been set up in MainWP manually read to use.

Due to the limitations of Boilerplate Tokens to creating only Pages and Posts, and only being able to do so from within MainWP, I am thinking of using ACF Site Option fields for the T&C and other generic pages. That way I can add the fields to widgets as well.

I already use All Import to import and update single site details in one go. It would just be even better if I could do that for a pile of sites in one go.