Branding - WordPress Options - One site does not change

I have a site that refuses to update the WordPress Options in Branding. All other sections are fine but the quick draft etc remains in the dashboard. Also, the Login does not update.

I have looked for a solution in the forum without success. I have reset the branding in the sites settings, I have re-installed MainWP Child, but nothing seems to work.

1 Like

Hi @charliemoss, thanks for reporting this. I can’t duplicate this problem on our side.

Can you please verify that you are using the latest version of the Branding (4.0.2.1) extension along with latest MainWP Dashboard (4.1.1) and Child (4.1)?

Hi Bogdan, Yes, I was using the latest. I have recreated the website which has resolved the issue, but it is worth noting for the future.

Hi Charlie, if there is still a site where you can reproduce the problem, please send me login details via private messages so I can check what is going on.

Dear Bogdan,

I have a subsite where the branding option are not applied, I have researched the documentation and the forum, and made sure the site doesn’t use a filter to deactivate the branding, but I am not able to make it work. That’s the only child site in our network with this issue. Please can you help?

Franck

Hi Franck, can you please verify that the Overwrite General settings option is not enabled for this child site and try to resave your Branding settings after that?

1 Like

Thanks Bogdan for the reply, yes I checked as mentioned in the documentation, and it is not checked.

Thanks for verifying that.
Are you able to send me temporary access via Private Message so I can check this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.