Cannot figure out how to reconnect 3 sites and Delete 1 site

When I click on the RECONNECT button on my Manage Sites page, nothing happens when I do.
Yes I do have the child site installe on that site.

One of those 3 sites that says it is Disconnected is a double listing in my MainWP dashboard under Manage Sites.
Not sure how this happened but maybe I screwed up and listed it twice?

Anyway one says it’s fine, the other says it’s Disconnected. Both are listed as https:// - - - - - - - - - - - .—

I want to RECONNECT 2, and DELETE the one that is double listed in MainWP.

When I click on Reconnect nothing happens.
One of those sites that won’t reconnect is on the site that hosts Main WP. But I should still be able to connect to it as a Child Site, no? (with the child site plug in also installed)?

All my sites are connected to CloudFlare wtih 1 server. Hosted on Cloudways.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @miguelbgood,

Can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Status → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

1 Like

deleted this post. See post below.

Okay for some reason after deactivating and re-activating the MainWP child plug in it still would not connect BUT NOW it did.
SO… the ONLY Issue I have now is having TWO listings of the same site.
All I really need to do (I assume) is delete one of those. But HOW? I swear I looked and looked and could find no way to delete that site.
I assume you don’t need the System Report to tell me how to delete one site that is duplicated in the list…?
If you do I’ll post it.
Thanks!

Hi Miguel, I am happy to see that you were able to connect your sites. To delete unwanted site, can you please check this help document.

Thanks. I guess I had a “blind spot” or brain fart re that menu for DELETING the sites.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.