Child site (Bedrock WordPress) disconnects when trying to synchronize

I have a child site that works fine when I update the site through MainWP. But when I try to sync the dashboard, the child site disconnects.

Worth mentioning is that the child site is build using the Bedrock WordPress boilerplate, I’m not a Bedrock expert, so I can’t say if that’s the problem. But everything else seems fine.

Is there anyone who had problems with Bedrock WordPress child sites or has any possible solutions?

Hi @KoenSchipper

The issue you are facing sounds rather similar to a recently reported issue with Oxygen builder as discussed here: Clients get disconnected without any visible reason.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

Thank you Bojan, I did already try the solution provided in the thread you linked to, but without any success. I just opened a Help Desk ticket.

1 Like

Just to provide a community update to this -

Bedrock doesn’t use a traditional WordPress file system structure.
So the solution to the problem was to add the Child Site to the MainWP Dashboard using the URL childsite.com/wp/ which is the Bedrock structure, instead of childsite.com.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.