Child Sites Disappeared from Dashboard

Hi, I can see all of my child sites in the Connection Status of the Overview, but there are none shown in Manage Sites. I have cleared all of the filters. I can see all of the sites in the Groups tab and the Test Connection reports success for any of my sites that I try. Any idea what is going on?

1 Like

Hi Tommy,
Just to double check, do you have the filter in Manage Sites setup like this:

If yes, then I think you are better to open a ticket with support since you can see them in the Groups view!

1 Like

@t_jam48 Please double check your Search field is empty.

1 Like

If you check the MainWP > Status > Error Log page, do you see any recent WordPress Database errors?

Hi guys, thanks for your help so far. I checked and verified that the table filters and search fields are set properly. Error log appears to be disabled. I checked the wp_mainwp_wp database table, and I see that all sites are still in there.

Hi @t_jam48, I am not 100% sure, but it could be that your database got corrupted. Can you check this help article and try to repair the database. Let us know how it goes.

6 Likes

YES!!! It worked! After repairing the database, I can see all my sites :grin:

Thank you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.