Choose author while posting (and bulk posting) from MainWP?

Hey,
I’d like to chose the author (different from the admin I’ve added while adding a site) when I post articles from MainWP dashboard to one (or multiple) website.
Is that an existing feature in MainWP?
Thanks

Hey @Pitt123

Welcome to the MainWP Community.

Using our Post Plus extension, it is possible to set the author to a random user of a certain privilege group (Administrator, Author, Editor, Contributor)

If you were to have multiple people within a certain privilege level, you would need to manually edit the post and set the desired author.

1 Like

Hey Bojan,
Is there any way to add additional user roles to the list on the Post Plus extension?
I have set up a MainWP Dashboard for a group of newspaper journalists to post to multiple websites concurrently & this is the only issue I am hung up on at the moment.

Hi @nevesweb

Unfortunately, at this moment it is not possible to expand the Post Plus list with additional User Roles.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.