Custom Site Selection Menu - Dropdown menu for child site with a quick search

Not sure if all MainWP users are aware of this PHP script wrote by @kwcjr but it is a big time saver! It adds a dropdown of your child sites to the main menu.

I lost it after an update and it took me some time to find it again (thanks to the FB group search!). I highly recommend using it.

2 Likes

Hi Fred, thanks for sharing this.

I just want to say that we have something similar added in MainWP 4.1, please see here:

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks @bogdan for the update… Honestly, I didn’t have time to test the beta :frowning:
I wanted too but, very busy those days. Can’t wait to see it in action!

1 Like

@wpexpert Ah Thanks for the recognition!

Unfortunately, I can’t take credit for this one as it was written buy another FB MainWP User member sometime last year. I agree though it’s a good addition & I wish that I thought of it first :smirk:

There are a few other snippets I have up there though that I have written that you may be interested in.

Ah ok @kwcjr - I checked to see the other snippets but when I go here: https://bitbucket.org/keith_crain/ it is empty… Is it the correct link?

Yeah @wpexpert - bitbucket is a bit strange with access unless i give out direct links. A bit strange, I noticed this yesterday as well…Anywho, they are all up here as well along with others.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.