Date Picker not working

Hey guys, I only send reports to clients once a month and today sending reports noticed that the date picker is no longer working.

Any ideas please?

Cheers,
Phil.

1 Like

I confirm, running through same issue on Pro Reports

Same issue here. Also sites are not populating in the list.

Can you please try this MainWP Dashboard version and see if it solves the problem?

Changing to that MainWP version did not resolve the issue for me, and appears to be the same version I had installed already.

Hi @hgfleet,

It’s the same version number but there is a code update in there.

Can you please try to hard-refresh your browser and see if that helps? It might be that the old JS is stuck in the browser cache memory.

If that doesn’t help, can you please tell me do you see some browser console error when trying to use the Date picker?

Bogdan,
I tried a refresh, and using a different browser with the same results. No errors in the console. I removed most other extensions also. Date picking, and site list are not working on Chrome or Firefox. This issue is both in the Client Reports extension and the Pro Reports.

Hi @hgfleet,

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

Sure, submitted. I’m not seeing it in my support tickets now though.
Matt Ping

1 Like

Hi, I found your ticket and saw that our support agent replied.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.