Error connecting a new site

Hi,

I have already added 2 sites but facing problem with a new site.
When I add a new site which is with Cloudflare I get the below error message -

MainWP Child Plugin not detected! Please make sure that the MainWP Child plugin is installed and activated on the child site. For additional help, contact the MainWP Support.
Click [here](javascript:void(0)) to see response from the child site.

Tried to add firewall rule but it does not work. What can be done to fix this issue, need help

Awaiting reply

Best Regards

I see you tried a firewall rule was the rule to bypass Cloudflare from your Dashboard’s IP? If not, can you try that?

If you rule out Cloudflre, is there some other security layer on the site? Maybe some security plugin or server side firewall?

Thank you for replying.

Yes already tried that, it didn’t work as mentioned in my previous post. Please help me resolve this issue as most of my web design clients are hosted with Cloudflare.

Please help and guide me on how to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Thank for your reply.

Yes there are multiple security plugins but when I add NON Cloudflare sites to check they are being added without any issues…

Have you tried to review Cloudflare firewall logs and see if there are blocked requests from your Dashboard site IP address?

Even if possible, you can try to pause CF WAF for this site temporarily and see if this is causing the problem. When we are sure what is causing the issue, it will be easier to find solution.

Hi,

The CloudFlare issue was resolved with a simple click we turned off the ‘Bot Fight Mode’ and the site was connected. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi

While adding another site the connection is successful but when clicking Add Site it is showing below error -

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> <p>Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p> </body></html>

Please help.

Best Regards

Has this child site been migrated from a different server recently?

@bogdan Thanks, the url was incorrect, now site added successfully.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.