[Extension Request] SEOPress and Swift Perfomance addon

Hey guys :slight_smile:
I see you have an extension for Yoast SEO, but I’m pretty sure SEOPress is really better than Yoast lol
Can you please take care and add an awesome addon for SEOPress?

I believe reports and suggestions (also perfomance) it’s a great way to take care.

Also with Swift Perfomance :slight_smile:

Moved from #dev to Extension Requests.

Just come across SEOpress too.

Would like to upvote as is a great competitor to Yoast.

3 Likes

Yes I am also upvoting this. SEOPress is a must for us. We don’t use Yoast anymore the cost is prohibitive for what is does. We find SEOPress does just as good a job. I hope we see this soon as an extension.

2 Likes

+1 for SEOPress. Lots of devs are using RankMath too these days. Yoast has become too bloated for pro users.

I vote for SEOPress and Swift Performance as well. Very poular plugins.

I’ve moved away from YOAST as well and now use SEOPress on all of the sites I create. It’d be great to have that supported in the MainWP dashboard!

1 Like

God yes please to both of these. People shouldn’t be using anything else.

I would like to add my vote to this as well for me

Four key parts of my stack are missing

SEOPress
Swift Performance
Better Uptime.
WP Secruity Ninja

SEOPress MainWP extension has our vote!

Yes please! +1 for SEOpress

Absolutely, we will give a vote for this, since we are using SEOPress on 95% of our sites.

SEOPress MainWP extension has our vote!

+1 Vote for RankMath

Another vote for SeoPress, fantastic plugin. Have just replaced Yoast on all my sites.

+1 seopress , best seo plugin

I am for Swift Performance but I do NOT want SEOPress as I consider Rank Math to be way better (and cheaper). So actually this request should be divided in two.

+1 for SEO Press. It would be very good.

Hi there! I’m the founder of SEOPress and it would be a pleasure to help you design an add-on for MainWP.

Don’t hesitate to contact us:

:blush:

1 Like

Hi, @SEOPress I’ll have @MustaasamSaleem reach out to see if we coordinate something.

1 Like