Homepage screenshot not working for my child websites

Hello
the homepage screenshot does not work for me.
In the list of all my managed websites, I can’t see any image to check if the home is fine, for all my websites.
I attach a screen capture of the problem, if anyone can help.

How can I deal with that?
Thank you

Can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Status → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

Hi, @kwcjr , @lertygo.
It was the same with me. It was a temporary issue and was due to Wordpress’s infrastructure, as no response was received from the api query at https://s0.wp.com/mshots/v1/

3 Likes

@danzubco I was going to suggest that but I didn’t want to jump to any conclusions. Thanks for letting us know that you ran into the same.

@lertygo I would try to navigate to one of those end points manually and see if it still gives the 404… is it does then @danzubco is correct. If this is the case then it should fix itself in the 24hr time frame when mShot server takes another screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.