How do i get Lighthouse in my Pro Reports?

I use pro-report-basic.php as my standard report template.
How do i get the desktop and mobile data from the new lighthouse extension in my report?

@Marco I do not know if there is a [token] for this data yet as it was just release as Beta…

@bogdan do you know if there is tokenized output for this extension already?

Hi @Marco,

In order to include Lighthouse data in your reports, you would need to create a custom report template and add LH tokens in the format you want. Here is the list of available tokens:

Desktop

[lighthouse.performance.desktop] – Displays the desktop strategy Performance score.
[lighthouse.accessibility.desktop] – Displays the desktop strategy Accessibility score.
[lighthouse.bestpractices.desktop] – Displays the desktop strategy Best Practices score.
[lighthouse.seo.desktop] – Displays the desktop strategy SEO score.
[lighthouse.audits.desktop] – Displays the list of performed audits.
[lighthouse.lastcheck.desktop] – Displays the last check time and date.

Mobile

[lighthouse.performance.mobile] – Displays the mobile strategy Performance score.
[lighthouse.accessibility.mobile] – Displays the mobile strategy Accessibility score.
[lighthouse.bestpractices.mobile] – Displays the mobile strategy Best Practices score.
[lighthouse.seo.mobile] – Displays the mobile strategy SEO score.
[lighthouse.audits.mobile] – Displays the list of performed audits.
[lighthouse.lastcheck.mobile] – Displays the last check time and date.

However, please note that we will include the Lighthouse data by default in the next Pro Reports extension release. If you want to check the pre-release version, please reach out to me via PM and I can send you a copy.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.