I get an error: Bulk Settings Manager / Theme Settings customize.php

Hi there,

Bulk Settings Manager

I want to change the same Theme Settings in → /wp-admin/customize.php on all sites.
Theme: Astra
is it possible or not?

I get an error:

Data Synchronization (delay: 0)
test888777/ (test2222) ERROR: Invalid nonce! Try to use: preview-customize_astaChild
Trace: #0 wp_verify_nonce() called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-includes/pluggable.php:1193] #1 check_ajax_referer() called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-manager.php:534] #2 WP_Customize_Manager->setup_theme() called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287] #3 WP_Hook->apply_filters() called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:311] #4 WP_Hook->do_action() called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-includes/plugin.php:484] #5 do_action() called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-settings.php:489] #6 require_once(/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-settings.php) called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-config.php:95] #7 require_once(/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-config.php) called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-load.php:37] #8 require_once(/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-load.php) called at [/usr/www/users/tete/blogs/test888777/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php:22]
Child Sites have been updated

Post-submission Request
( 19-01-2021 16:30:24 ) test888777/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

Array
(
[post] => Array
(
[wp_customize] => on
[customize_theme] => astra-child
[nonce] => NONCE FIELD - save-customize_astra-child
[customize_changeset_uuid] => 1178ac3a-faf1-43f3-804f-d587578dec25
[customize_autosaved] => on
[customized] => {“astra-settings[font-size-body]”:{“desktop”:“20”,“tablet”:"",“mobile”:"",“desktop-unit”:“px”,“tablet-unit”:“px”,“mobile-unit”:“px”}}
[customize_changeset_status] => publish
[action] => customize_save
[customize_preview_nonce] => NONCE FIELD - preview-customize_astra-child
)

[get] => Array
    (
    )

[url] => test888777/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
[time] => 1611073824

)

also changed to:
[url] => test888777/wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fwp-admin%2Fthemes.php
[url] =>test888777/wp-admin/options.php
[url] => test888777/wp-admin/options-general.php

nothing helps );

how to create it?
or maybe there is some kind of plugin?

The Theme Settings customize.php will be the same on all sites!

Hi Sergey,

thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, I haven’t had a chance to test the BSM extension with this theme.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

Hi Bogdan,
The problem is not only with this Theme: Astra
This is a standard file /wp-admin/customize.php
As well as with all other Themes (GeneratePress / All WordPress Themes Twenty / Hello / DIVI…)
They all also support this option customize.php
The Customizer (/wp-admin/customize.php) doesn’t work with your Bulk Settings Manager plugin!
Maybe you have a special plugin for this purpose?

Hi Sergey,

thanks for getting back to me. Just so I can be 100% sure, you re referring to the WP > Appearance > Customize page:

Hi Bogdan,
Yes, right!

Hi Bogdan,
Yes, right!

Also tried with Theme “Genesis”, also doesn’t work.
Maybe you can give a ready-made example “Bulk-Setting-Manager-Key” for any of the Theme?

-----BEGIN BULK SETTINGS MANAGER KEY-----
Key
-----END BULK SETTINGS MANAGER KEY-----

I will use the same theme on all sites!
I want to change the same Theme Settings in → /wp-admin/customize.php on all sites. The Theme Settings customize.php will be the same on all sites!

Hi Sergey,

thanks for verifying that.

Unfortunately, the BSM extension (and Key Maker) are not compatible with the Customize section. This is because the settings are submitted with AJAX request.

Hi Bogdan,
What is the way to implement this?
Found a plugin that does Customizer Export/Import (format .json/.dat)

1. Customizer Export/Import – WordPress-Plugin | WordPress.org Deutsch
  2. Backup/Restore Divi Theme Options – WordPress-Plugin | WordPress.org Deutsch
    But now how to import on all 150+ sites at once? ); can this download how it can be implemented with “MainWP File Uploader Extensio”. Maybe you have some ideas for solving this issue? I will be glad to any suggestions!
    Thank you very much in advance!

Hi Sergey,

Unfortunately, I don’t think that the File Upload plugin can help here. I can only upload the file, but not sure how would you trigger the import process.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.