Installed Plugins page redirects to main Wordpress Dashbaord

On sites I have installed the MainWP plugin, whenever I click the Plugins->Installed Plugins menu item from the Wordpress dashboard, instead of loading the list of installed plugins as expected, it redirects to the main Wordpress dashboard.

I deactivated ALL plugins on my test site via MainWP dashboard and the behavior continues. Is this expected?

Thanks

Update: I removed the site from my MainWP dashboard and now the Plugins menu item works as expected.

I also noticed that the Tools menu disappeared (and reappeared when I removed the site from MainWP)

Hey @DisentangledTech

That Child site likely had some White Label settings applied to it previously.

You can install White Label again, and disable those features for the child site.

Another option is to reset your MainWP Child Site Plugin settings as if it was never installed by using our plugin.

Please find the plugin here: Dropbox - klbs-reset-mainwp-settings.zip - Simplify your life

Simply install this like a normal plugin ON THE CHILD SITE ONLY. Once activated it will do its thing and deactivate itself.

After you are finished with the tool PLEASE remove it for security reasons.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.