📢 Introducing MainWP 4.3 – Intuitive UI & Client Management

Hello MainWP Managers,

Today, I am thrilled to announce MainWP 4.3, a relatively big release for UI/UX, added features such as Client Management, fixes, and much more.

Here’s a glimpse of MainWP 4.3:

• Client Management System: Organizing your clients is now easier than ever. Create profiles of your clients, add tags, assign Child Sites, Suspend clients, and more.
  • New Default Theme: A more appealing color palette for your MainWP Dashboard, which you can easily customize the way you want.
  • Plugin & Theme Icons: Now, you will see plugins and theme icons to recognize them visually.
  • Install Extensions: You can install the available MainWP Extensions directly from the WordPress.org repository.
  • Extensions Page: Ability to Enable, Disable, and Delete extensions from the Extensions page.
  • Non-MainWP Changes: Your MainWP Dashboard can now detect changes made outside the MainWP Dashboard.
  • Besides that, we also revamped the way of managing plugins, themes, and Child Sites by flipping items to Vertical instead of the long horizontal scrollbar.
  • And much more…

Head over to the announcement post to have a deep dive.

And, here is a complete Walkthrough that won’t take much time.

If you have a question about anything, feel free to ask below.

Thanks for choosing MainWP!

6 Likes

A big update! Congrats to the team.

3 Likes

Fantastic update! Once again you made our web-life easier.

4 Likes

Just saw the new 4.3 interface for the first time … what a shame that so much more screen is used for everything.
Xero did this as well a while back and got lots of backlash about it.

It is bolder and takes more space, but that is about all, as far as I can see … and I’m not sure if either is better.

Oh, and just tried my first update round …more than half the site do not update with the following error:
MainWP Community for help.">
Not a helpful error message and not one I have ever seen before so … no …v4.3 is not something I’m happy about at this time …

Hey @SuppY

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate hearing the constructive criticism as well as the praise :slight_smile:

You can easily revert to the old theme or to a new Dark theme which is now part of the core MainWP functionality. The old theme is called Classic. Check out our help article for more information.
change-theme

Regarding the error you’ve received - please create a new post about it in the Support board. We’d be happy to help you.
And then, please give us a bit more information regarding it.
Is it only for specific plugins/themes or for all plugins/themes on specific sites?
Do those sites have an up-to-date version of the MainWP Child plugin?

1 Like

Hi! The update is looking fresh, nice work!

I have however run into a major issue. Straight after updating to 4.3, all my sites have vanished. My extensions are still there as well as their settings, but all websites are gone…

I am also still digest emails regarding updates to the once connected sites.

Panic’ed to early 8-).

Everyone that runs into this, see this article: How to fix the empty Manage Sites table after update to version 4.3 - MainWP Documentation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.