🥳 MainWP 4.4 Released with UI/UX Improvements, Guided Tours, & a New Extension!

Originally published at: 🥳 MainWP 4.4 Released with UI/UX Improvements, Guided Tours, & a New Extension! - MainWP WordPress Management

:loudspeaker: I’m thrilled to announce that MainWP 4.4 has been released, featuring significant improvements to the user interface and experience, newly introduced Guided Tours, enhanced management of clients and tags, and the release of an exciting new extension. 1. Improvements in the Dashboard UI/UX The latest MainWP release provides better navigation and accessibility, making it…

3 Likes

Hey Dennis,
Is it just me or are all of the images in your post not working? I tried both Firefox and Safari and I’m not seeing any.

If you use the link at the top (Originally published at:), you can see the images. The copy on this site doesn’t seem to inherit the images, but that’s been an issue for a long time already.

1 Like

Ah, right! I wasn’t paying attention, especially when you click on the “expand” button, the link to the original blog post no longer shows …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.