Mainwp child reports causes error with PHP 8.0.13

One of my client sites had a critical failure today after that it ran on PHP 8.0.13 already for 8 days without problems.
After debugging and analysing MainWP Child Reports plugin on child site caused the error.
Herewith the error

[Tue Nov 29 16:04:30.168953 2022] [php7:error] [pid 15313] [client 2a02:a444:b6e9:1:dab:4986:3dbf:55cd:0] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPSEO_Options’ not found in /home/public/sites/www.verblijfskostenvergoeding.nl/wordpress-2/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-child-reports/connectors/class-connector-wordpress-seo.php:189\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/public/sites/www.verblijfskostenvergoeding.nl/wordpress-2/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-child-reports/classes/class-connectors.php(209): WP_MainWP_Stream\Connector_WordPress_SEO->register()\n#1 /home/public/sites/www.verblijfskostenvergoeding.nl/wordpress-2/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-child-reports/classes/class-connectors.php(59): WP_MainWP_Stream\Connectors->load_connectors()\n#2 /home/public/sites/www.verblijfskostenvergoeding.nl/wordpress-2/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-child-reports/classes/class-plugin.php(181): WP_MainWP_Stream\Connectors->__construct()\n#3 /home/public/sites/www.verblijfskostenvergoeding.nl/wordpress-2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WP_MainWP_Stream\Plugin->init()\n#4 /home/public/sites/www.verblijfskostenvergoeding.nl/wordpress-2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Ho in /home/public/sites/www.verblijfskostenvergoeding.nl/wordpress-2/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-child-reports/connectors/class-connector-wordpress-seo.php on line 189, referer: Neem Contact op met Verblijfskostenvergoeding

Could you let me know how to fix this as I now deactivated the MainWP child reports plugin on this particular child site.
Thanks and kind regards,
Suzan

Hey @Suzan_SKS

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Can you please try this version of the Child Reports plugin and see if that resolves these errors?

Thank you @bojan this version solved the problem.
Although it is the same version that was already on the site, it must have been compromised during the update I think.
Kind regards,
Suzan

1 Like

Great, I’m glad that solved it.

That version of the plugin is somewhat different than the one you had installed, even though they had the same version number.

This is done intentionally so that when we do release a new version of the plugin with those fixes included, it will be updated as normal over the ZIP version we’ve sent you.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.