MainWP Custom Post Type - Advanced Custom Fields

I would like to be able to control ACF fields from the “Advanced Custom Fields” plugin on other websites through MainWP. For this, I have installed the Custom Post Type plugin. In principle, I can transfer the data from MainWP to my child page, but strangely enough, only ACF groups and no fields within the groups are transferred. Is there a reason for this?

Hi @dominik

Can you please post your message in English?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer support in other languages.

Sorry I have forget to translate the text in English:
I would like to be able to control ACF fields from the “Advanced Custom Fields” plugin on other websites through MainWP. For this, I have installed the Custom Post Type plugin. In principle, I can transfer the data from MainWP to my child page, but strangely enough, only ACF groups and no fields within the groups are transferred. Is there a reason for this?

Our Custom Post Types extension doesn’t support custom fields, and thus it doesn’t support ACF.

And unfortunately, it would be challenging, if not impossible, to add support for custom fields because the number of them can be unlimited.

The reason why the MainWP extension is picking up on ACF groups is that ACF treats the groups as Custom Post Types.
However, it cannot pick up fields from within the group as those are custom fields that are unsupported.

Thank you for your answer, this helps me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.