MainWP Dashboard 503 Service Unavailable error After Sync with Child Sites

hello Tribe
today faced not a very good error or I should say white screen of death - i just logged into MainWP Dashboard Pressed the Sync Button and that’s about it, next thing i saw was this: Screenshot by Lightshot

any advice pls?

Hi @sagalian, this type of errors are always caused by server-side problems. It could be that the memory is exhausted, or something similar. It is very hard to know without reviewing server error logs so it may be best to check with your host support an have them check errors in around the time when the problem occurred.

Also, you can try to deactivate all plugins in your MainWP Dashboard except the Dashboard plugin to see how it goes like that and be sure there is no some conflict.

2 Likes

Yes possibly that’s the case and since yesterday getting error " ERR_NETWORK_IO_SUSPENDED"
however, I have written to my Hosting company (A2Hosting) … Will wait for the reply and once i get the update/solution will come back to post as usual …
thanks @bogdan

2 Likes

Hi @sagalian, please let us know how it goes. It does look like the server is having some troubles.

UPDATE:

Im getting new error on the site since i have reported this earlier/yesterday (see above) and also i have received the reply from my hosting (A2Hosting)

Today following error appeared on the site

**Warning** : mysqli_real_connect(): (42000/1203): User wpsite_5h75alaP already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in  **/home/wpsite/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php**  on line  **1633**

`User wpsite_5h75alaP already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections`

First Reply from A2Hosting:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U8VmcIcgA8j0DLX_4NNXBjf1jw-F2sNZ/

When i reported the issue about “max_user_connections” then they sent the following reply
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18LeFWRXKHVlgdeHBj_QxaNcWzRCVGcEx/

really confuse what needs to be done :stuck_out_tongue:

@bogdan - could you please check my last reply and advice?

Hi @sagalian, I have never seen this issue before.

I don’t know what is usual mysqli_real_connect limit but I would try to get your host support increase it to see how it goes.

@sagalian This may sound like a stupid question, however, you don’t happen to have any other themes/plugins inactive that are outdated? Searching, this particular error message I found that to be one solution.

Your Host is blaming WP Heart Beat and recommends that you follow the link provided.

1 Like

Exactly my point. So the update here i do not know what happened but after a week of waiting my MainWP is back to normal. A2hosting said they did nothing and nothing from this forum i could implement to fix the problem so i do not have a solution to report but good thing for me Dashboard is loading after a frustrating week. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

@sagalian Yeah, that is a bit strange. I’m glad everything is working well now though. Please let us know if it pops up again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.