MainWP Dashboard not functioning, JS errors in console

Hi,

My MainWP Dashboard is not functioning at all (clicking any buttons does nothing) and there are JS errors in the console:

Uncaught ReferenceError: dragula is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (admin.php?page=mainwp_tab:2888:24)
    at e (load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,zxcvbn-async&ver=6.1.1:2:30038)
    at t (load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,zxcvbn-async&ver=6.1.1:2:30340)

Uncaught ReferenceError: updatesoverview_global_upgrade_all is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (admin.php?page=mainwp_tab:1075:327)

I’m on the latest version of both WordPress and MainWP, any ideas why nothing is working?

@Jamesking56 Please try from a different browser to check if it’s isolated to a single browser.

Then to find the cause, try deactivating / reactivating your MainWP Dashboard & it’s Suite of extension, then clear your browser cache as well as disable any browser extension that you may be running.

If you continue to have issues can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

Hi Keith,

I’m still having issues with this and the “Copy system report” button doesn’t seem to do anything either.

Cheers.

Hey @Jamesking56

This is an unusual issue.

Can you please try disabling all plugins except for the MainWP Dashboard, and see if that helps with the original problem and with the inability to copy the system report?

@Jamesking56 “Copy System Report” simply copies your system report to your “Clip Board”… You will need to proceed to PASTE it in here.

I’ve tried with both Chrome and Firefox. The Copy button doesn’t put anything in the clipboard when I press it and JavaScript appears not to load correctly. I have disabled all plugins except for MainWP and the issue persists. I’ve checked with my host and disabled their CDN completely and the issue is still present.

PHP 8.1.12
WordPress 6.1.1
MainWP 4.3.0.1

@Jamesking56 Are you using any Server Cache on your MainWP Installation?

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.