MainWP Dashboard shows "Disconnected"

My Daily Digest says my “MainWP Dashboard” site is disconnected from my MainWP Dashboard. Seems counterintuitive. When I log in to my dashboard, it says my MainWP site is connected. Any suggestions? Is this a bug?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Armando-A

Do you have your MainWP Dashboard added as a Child site to itself?
Do you get that issue in Daily Digest only for that site?

Hi Bojan.

I believe I do have my MainWP Dashboard added. See screenshot: 06.02.2022-09.26.15

I get the message in the digest for that site and one other that I have intentionally disconnected.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Actually, now that I look at the screenshot more carefully, I also see that the MainWP Dashboard is showing as disconnected as well. So I am not sure how to proceed. Thanks again.

1 Like

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

Done! Thank you. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

The issue was solved after deactivating the MainWP Child plugin, acquiring a new Security ID, and then reconnecting the Child site to the Dashboard.

Thank you, Bojan, for your help. One last question, to be sure: I now see “MainWP Dashboard” in my sites list, and it is connected. I also see “moopsie.com” in the list, and it is disconnected. I suppose I can simply delete the “moopsie” site from my dashboard, and it will all be fine going forward. Is that correct? (Here is a screenshot, for your reference: https://www.screencast.com/t/ZZ2Qg2t5lW.)

Thanks again.

1 Like

@Armando-A

Yes, you can remove “moopsie.com” from your Dashboard.

Unless there have been some changes from the last time I inspected your MainWP Dashboard, that site is duplicate, and you already have an entry for it in your Dashboard.

A child site cannot be added twice to a Dashboard, so one of them will be displayed as disconnected.

You are most welcome.

Done. Thanks again for your help. HAve a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.