MainWP not updating plugins (or anything) on child sites

About a month ago I started having problems where updates were not being run on child sites - when I chose a plugin to update it would just spin and never complete.

I checked the PHP log on the MainWP dashboard site and found some errors relating to the dashboard. I couldn’t pinpoint what was causing them but disabling some (active but unused) plugins resolved the issue. I haven’t yet figured out which plugin was conflicting.

Thought it was worth mentioning here in case it helps someone else in the future.

Hey @millionleaves

Welcome to the MainWP Community.

If you manage to find out which plugin was causing a conflict, please do share the information with the community.

Perhaps, you can activate one at a time, use the Dashboard as you normally would, and see if that particular plugin is causing any kind of issues.

As always, we highly recommend installing the MainWP Dashboard to a clean WordPress installation and not on one of your operating sites. This helps to eliminate any unnecessary plugin conflicts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.