Mainwp website disconnected

Hi there, S.O.S
I am new in managing mainwp websites :slight_smile: and I have a significant problem with one of mysites on main wp
I have got a message on all websites with demo-learnx.fr and especially with this one :
https://essential.demo-learnx.fr which is critical to me and currently disconnected .
Can someone help me as my webmaster has left the company …
Best regards

Hey @hbarkatz

Welcome to the MainWP community.

Can you please tell us which error message exactly are you getting on the Dashboard? Please attach a screenshot if possible.
Are you getting it for all child sites that are subdomains on the demo-learnx.fr domain, and for no other child sites?

And can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

Hello Bojan, thank you very much for your answer. It seems that all LearnX websites are facing problems and some are critical. Learnx fr is down all related subdomains.

The message error are on learnx.fr
Il y a eu une erreur critique sur ce site.
[En apprendre plus sur le débogage de WordPress

There is an other one with the same problem : prepsycontact.fr and this is one of our main clients
Should lI give you the acces to main WP ? Best regards. Hervé

PS : Impossible to attache files and could not find the Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Thanks for the additional information.

If the website and all of its domains are down because WordPress has a Critical Error, then the issue, I’m afraid, is not related to MainWP.

You can find more information on how to troubleshoot WordPress Critical Error here, but if you don’t feel comfortable troubleshooting it yourself, perhaps it may the best to contact your hosting support and see if they can help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.