MainWP's 9th anniversary celebration has begun!

Attention all MainWP users! :tada::tada::tada:

We are excited to announce that MainWP is turning 9 this month, and what better way to do it than by giving back to our fantastic community?

We are truly grateful for the support of our partners and friends, who have generously gifted free licenses worth thousands of dollars.

Join the celebration now!

7 Likes

Great celebration: I am interested in MainWP, WP Staging, WPvivid but all Prizes are good. Glad to be a part of MainWP community

3 Likes

Hey !
Happy birthday !
It was a nice surprise to read your e-mail :slight_smile:
My favorites products would be

• WPVivid
  • MainWP (of course)
  • Astra
    All the rest would a great opportunity to try anyway…
    Thanks to you and all the partners
3 Likes

hi ! Happy birthday !
I’m getting interested in MainWP and want to migrate my installations to self-hosted and I see an interesting email!
Then, my favorites products would be MainWP and WP2FA.

3 Likes

Hello! Happy birthday to MainWp and many thanks to the whole team behind this product!

My picks would be: WP Staging, WPvivid

3 Likes

Hi and happy anniversary guys!
My fav, is only MainWP, amazing plugin ever!
Thanks a lot to you and all the partners too!

3 Likes

My favorite would be
WPVivid

3 Likes

Would love to win WP Rocket, but all prizes are amazing. Happy Birthday MainWP

3 Likes

Congratulations @dennis on the milestone! You and your team are making the MainWP application that not only simplifies our maintenance work but, also helps our business to grow. Thanks and can’t wait to see the upcoming new features, especially the database update! This one is going to be huge and will make you THE application to go to manage WordPress websites.

4 Likes

interested in wpvivid

3 Likes

Hello! First of all, MainWP is an awesome tool I use daily!
The products I’m more interested in are:
WPRocket
Captcha 4WP
WP2FA

3 Likes

Looking forward to the Termageddon & SEO Press prizes the most, but all of them look great

3 Likes

My favorites are MainWP and Wordfence.

3 Likes

Yes, Main WP, to manage wordfence!
Thx

2 Likes

All of them are tempting. Only if they were LTD…

Let’s begin:

• WP Rocket
  • Termageddon
  • Jetpack Scan
  • WP Activity Log
  • WP Compress
  • WP2FA
  • Captcha 4WP

I already own half of them. They are worth getting your hand on if you already haven’t yet.

Congrats to the MainWp family (this includes all the members too) we all know how valuable MainWP has become part of our wp maintenance toolkit.

Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Congratulations!

As for the liking, here is what matter where to begin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! I couldn’t do my job without MainWP. It’s streamlined everything

1. It’s made my workflow more organized - I can easily access all of my websites from a single dashboard, and keep track of tasks across multiple sites.
  2. It allows me to quickly update and manage plugins and themes - With the ability to push updates to multiple sites simultaneously so I’m not wasting time (and money) manually updating each site.
  3. iThemes automated backups - This is key for our monthly maintenance tasks. Our sites are easily backed up on a regular basis from MainWP, with minimal effort on my part which is great because I have a TON of other things to do xD
3 Likes

Heyaaa!
Happy birthday MainWP!
It was a nice surprise when visiting your website
My interest are:
WP Astra, MaiWP, and WPVivid

Thanks to all of your team

2 Likes

Congratulations! I am interested in MainWP, WP [Staging) & WP Vivid

2 Likes

I am interested in WPvivid for the backup, restore, and migration tools.

2 Likes