MainWP's 9th anniversary celebration has begun!

Congratulations to all of us!

My favorites are MainWP (yeah!) and Wordfence

2 Likes

Best of luck to all. My favourites are WPVivid and Termageddon!

2 Likes

My favorites Iā€™d like to try are WP Compress and SEO Press. I already use Astra (Lifetime), MainWP (Lifetime), Termageddon (Lifetime), and WP Rocket.

2 Likes

Hello wp vivid is my favourite

2 Likes

Congratuations, MainWP. MainWP and WPvivid are the most interesting but they are all good.

2 Likes

Super Interested in SEOPRESS, WP Staging and WP Rocket.

2 Likes

My vote for WP Rocket.

2 Likes

My votes are for WPvivid and WP Rocket

2 Likes

Happy to be a part of great plugins & services 9th anniversaryā€¦ maybe Iā€™m lucky to have & using mainwp plugins as the giveaway winningā€¦

2 Likes

I Love MainWP! It saves me so much time in maintaining and updating my WordPress websites! Happy Anniversary! I would love the WPVivid upgrade and also Astra and SEOPress

2 Likes

Happy birthday MainWP!
I vote for MainWp and Wpvivid

2 Likes

Any of the plugins from WP White Security or Termageddon are on my list

2 Likes

MainWP of course. This is my favorite.

2 Likes

Sounds exciting. Happy Birthday MainWP.
Iā€™d be interested in

• WPRocket
  • WPVivid
  • SEOPress
  • Termageddon
2 Likes

MainWP of course. :slight_smile:
SEOPress

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary MainWP! Glad I could celebrate with you all! I am super interested in WP Rocket from the giveaway, but really everything on the list is a treasure!

1 Like

Congrats MainWP! Iā€™m a new Pro user and am appreciating MainWP so much already. Thanks for all your work to make this powerful management tool. I vote for MainWP and Termageddon.

2 Likes

Happy anniversary MainWP! Been using this plugin for a long time and love the functionality, features and support! Iā€™m most excited for the MainWP license, WP Compress, WP2FA, and WP Rocket.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Congratulations!

As for the liking, here is what matter where to begin:

• WP Rocket
  • Jetpack Scan
  • WPvivid
2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to choose with so many great software - Astra, WPassord, WPMain

2 Likes