The new Pro Report is amazing.
- I’ve noticed a small bug on the first page under the “Performance” section. When I try to change two titles (as shown in the attached images), they remain the same despite the modifications.
- How can I remove the “mobile” label from the Performance WebCoreVitals on the first page?
- Is there a way to remove the “am/pm” notation?
In one report I received this error:
- Error Details
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 630 of the file /home/www/*****/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-pro-reports-extension/libs/dompdf/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Cellmap.php](http://**********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-pro-reports-extension/libs/dompdf/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Cellmap.php).
Error message: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 327680 bytes)
We’re glad you’re enjoying the update.
- We can’t reproduce this issue. Can you please post a screenshot of the untranslated part?
- and 3. Please post the screenshots so we have better understanding of the context.
Keep in mind that the values that are being retreived from the child sites cannot be translated, which is likely going to include the am/pm notation as it is going to depend on the Time/Date settings on the child site.
Regarding the error message - please try increasing PHP Memory limit to 512MB and see if that helps.
I add at Performance title “TEST Website Performance” and I see it in 2 places.
I want to remove οnly the “Mobile” at the box below and keep only the “Desktop”.
Thanks for the explanation.
We will look into the issue with one translated title being applied in two places.
This would require you to create a custom template based on this built-in
pro-report-agency.php template, and then remove that line.
You would have to remove this line:
And you can learn more about creating custom report templates in our KnowledgeBase article:
About 4 I increased the PHP Memory limit to 512MB and now I get the error below.
Please notice that the report that I want to generate it has over 1000 posts.
Can you try both Previewing the report and downloading the PDF, and see if you get errors in both cases and if the error is the same?
memory_limit = 512M
max_execution_time = 120
and now it works!
(The pdf pages was 156 pages)
Perfect, I’m glad it’s working now, and thanks for updating us.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.