NitroPack Purge Cache On All Child Sites

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to create Bulk settings to Purge Cache on All Child Sites for Nitropack, but it seems not working for me.

I tried making a single key and also separate with Keyring. Is anyone already doing this? If yes, would you like to share your keys or process how you are doing it?

Many thanks!

@sagalian We would need a bit more information in order to help you with this topic. NitroCache doesn’t Purge it “Invalidates” which means the Cache gets updated slowly in the background - so your end users will be served stale content for a bit as it builds the new cache pool. You may also be using the wrong keys.

How do you know “it’s not working” ?
what tests have you performed?
Are you receiving any error messages?
Can you post a copy of the key that you are using?

Hey Keith,

Thanks for the reply, i need a key to press on “Purge” button inside NitroPack settings. nothing more.

Hey Keith,

i am adding this screenshot so you can better understand what i need to do

@sagalian I understand completely 100% what you need to do.

Can you post a copy of the key that you are using?

• Click that button
  • refresh the page
  • click Key Maker & look for the largest Key and check if it’s the correct one.

@kwcjr thanks for the reply, below is the that i am using

-----BEGIN BULK SETTINGS MANAGER KEY-----
NWJkMTc4NGY1NDg0MmE1NmI4OTJmNjIyZGMzOTBkZDE2MDI5OTFlM3xmaWVsZF90eXBlPXNldHRpbmdzX2ZpZWxkJnNldHRpbmdzX2ZpZWxkX25hbWU9SW1wb3J0ZWQrMjctMTEtMjAyMSswMCUzQTI1JTNBMDAmc2V0dGluZ3NfZmllbGRfdXJsPSUyRndwLWFkbWluJTJGYWRtaW4tYWpheC5waHAmZmllbGRfdHlwZT10ZXh0X2ZpZWxkJnRleHRfZmllbGRfZGVzY3JpcHRpb249bml0cm9wYWNrX3NhZmVtb2RlX3N0YXR1cyZ0ZXh0X2ZpZWxkX25hbWU9YWN0aW9uJnRleHRfZmllbGRfdmFsdWU9bml0cm9wYWNrX3NhZmVtb2RlX3N0YXR1cyZ0ZXh0X2ZpZWxkX3R5cGU9cG9zdA==
-----END BULK SETTINGS MANAGER KEY-----

@sagalian Yeah I can tell that is the wrong key just by what’s in it. Nothing but an empty array for “Safemode Status”

I’ll get this plugin installed and try to get a working Key for you.
Thanks for your patience while I’ll look into things.

1 Like

@sagalian I was able to create an account over on NitroPack & test out the plugin.

Here are the steps I took to get the correct Key:

Click the button
Refresh that page
Click the keymaker button
search through the keys until I found the correct one

-----BEGIN BULK SETTINGS MANAGER KEY-----
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
-----END BULK SETTINGS MANAGER KEY-----

Confirmed Cache Purged from Child Side NitroPack Dash

2 Likes

@sagalian Have you had the chance to test if this Bulk Key was successful?

@kwcjr i did the test and it is the same error still on my MainWP, not sure what’s wrong

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

Hi Sagalian,

I assume that the problem got resolved in the meantime since we haven’t received a helpdesk ticket so I will resolve this topic.

If you still need help, please feel free to open a private Help Desk ticket as Keith suggested.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.