Pro Reports configuration help

Hi there,

While testing my Pro Report configuration I notice that ‘Updates’ are not being picked up.

To test I have;

1. Set the date range to the day before and day after today’s date
  2. Run a website update from the MainWP dashboard
  3. Re-synced the site
  4. Generated a report preview

The update is not reported on.

Also, I would like to report on ‘Uptime monitoring’ and ‘Security’ but I don’t see an option to enable these under the ‘Report Data’ tab on the ‘Create report’ screen. Is there something more I need to do to enable these? Re security, is it possible to report on iThemes Security data?

Finally is there an option to report on WooCommerce status in Pro Reports?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Cy

Hey @responsive

Welcome to the MainWP community.

Can you please elaborate what exactly did you update - plugin, theme or WP Core?

And can you please check the versions of MainWP Dashboard plugin, Pro Reports extension on the Dashboard site? And the MainWP Child plugin and MainWP Child Reports plugin on the child site?

The Security tab requires the use of our Sucuri extension. For now, it is not possible to insert iThemes security information in the report in an automated manner.

And Uptime Monitoring tab requires the use of our Advanced Uptime Monitor Extension.

You can insert some WooCommerce related information using the tokens. A list of all available tokens can be found here: Available Pro Reports Tokens - MainWP Documentation

For more information about the use of tokens, please refer to our help documents that cover Pro Reports: Pro Reports extension overview - MainWP Documentation

Thanks @bojan

Can you please elaborate what exactly did you update - plugin, theme or WP Core?

And can you please check the versions of MainWP Dashboard plugin, Pro Reports extension on the Dashboard site? And the MainWP Child plugin and MainWP Child Reports plugin on the child site?

I updated both a plugin and the theme.

• MainWP Dashboard v4.4.0.1
  • MainWP Pro Reports Extension v4.0.13
  • MainWP Child v4.4
  • MainWP Child Reports v2.1

The Security tab requires the use of our Sucuri extension. For now, it is not possible to insert iThemes security information in the report in an automated manner.

And Uptime Monitoring tab requires the use of our Advanced Uptime Monitor Extension.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

You can insert some WooCommerce related information using the tokens. A list of all available tokens can be found here: Available Pro Reports Tokens - MainWP Documentation

For more information about the use of tokens, please refer to our help documents that cover Pro Reports: Pro Reports extension overview - MainWP Documentation

Great, thanks.

Thanks for the update. The MainWP plugins and extensions are up to date.

Can you please go to the child site where the updates were performed, then go to Settings > MainWP Child > Child Reports page. And then check if the plugin and theme updates were actually logged on that Child site.

Hi @bojan

I have checked a child site and updates are being logged. In fact, updates are now displaying as expected in Pro Reports! I have just set a test report with a date range of 1st - 28th Feb and updates are being reported. I think in my previous test there were possibly no updates completed in the date range I set, potentially due to a time zone difference.

Thanks so much for your help!

1 Like

You are most welcome. I’m glad it’s working now.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.