Pro Reports Custom Template

I have been trying to create a custom template for Pro Reports for a few hours now. Unfortunately nothing works! The preview and the PDF also look completely different.

What I try is a header and a footer on each PDF page.
I can’t even get it to work on the first page.

I have tried with very simple HTML elements and also with more complex flex styles. None of it works. I have a feeling that the PDF generation doesn’t take some styles into account. In the browser preview it is sometimes correct, but not always.

I copied the modern template after this one and experimented on the modern template file: Pro Reports extension overview - MainWP Documentation

Unfortunately without success.

For me it would be enough to add a header (35px height with background color without content) and a footer (50px height with logo left and URL right) on each page. Without margin/padding still on top and bottom respectively.

This is actually quite simple and created on the web within 5 minutes, but unfortunately it doesn’t work with this template/PDF.

Can anyone help me? I have spoken by mail with Bogdan Rapaić and Sanja Tošanović. I have also sent a template. Unfortunately, no answer received yet.

1 Like

Hi @wizible

Our apologies for the lack of reply.
@bogdan is working on it and he will update you via the Help Scout ticket as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.