Question about Basic Uptime Monitoring

Hello, right now I use the Advancend Uptime Monitor extension to get uptime information in my clients reports (Pro Reports extension).

I just saw the option to enable Basic Uptime Monitoring, so without the need to use an external uptime monitoring service like Uptime Robot.

But can I get the uptime information from the Basic Uptime Monitoring in my clients reports also? Or do I always need to use the Advancend Uptime Monitor extension to get uptime information in my clients reports (Pro Reports extension)?

Second question: from which server is the Basic Uptime Monitoring pinging my child sites? I assume from the server on which my MainWP dashboard is running?

Thanks,
Alwin

Hey @Alwin

Currently, the data from the Basic Uptime Monitoring cannot be integrated into the Pro Reports. Only the data from the Advanced Uptime Monitor extension.

That’s correct. The server on which the Dashboard is running sends pings to the child sites to check uptime.

Thank you Bojan, very clear!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.