Remove the Twitter Notification for Pro/Lifetime Licenses

I get you are trying to promote your product, but seeing this promotion notification every time I do an update or change to a site is becoming annoying. It’s like those plugins that keep nagging you to give them a review on every page in the WP admin area.

Please remove this notification from Pro/Lifetime license holders, or at the very least not show this notification again after we close it.

We purchased the Pro or Lifetime license because we are confident in your product and I’m sure that I speak for many here that already do their own version of self-promotion for your product because we loved your product enough to pay for it.

Thank you for your consideration.

I’m not sure which twitter notification you are talking about. Is it the “brag button” to tell your followers the result of the updates? You can remove that via Settings - Tools - “Turn off brag button”.

If you see something else, please post a screenshot.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out. I wasn’t aware this was added because this didn’t start happening until I updated to 4.2 and was becoming very annoying. Especially when they started to stack on the Update page.

It’s already an old function and I have it disabled for a long time. I’m not sure if the stacking is how it should work, but you can disable it, so that would solve it for you. :slight_smile:

I did switch it off as you recommended and all is good in the world.

Thanks for your help. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.