SEOPress for MainWP Extension

A few weeks back, SEOPress, one of the fastest-growing SEO plugins, launched the SEOPress for MainWP Extension to control its settings on Child Sites directly from inside the MainWP Dashboard

I thought it would be a great time to get your honest feedback so that we both can make it more useful to you.

Please share your thoughts below.

3 Likes

I’ve yet to try the SEOPress MainWP extension but I did try the SEOPress plugin after reading about it in the MainWP updates email. I have to say I like the plugin. I purchased a Pro subscription so I can try all the extra features. SEOPress is everything Yoast SEO wants to be but isn’t; and SEOPress is affordable to boot.

Looking forward to trying the MainWP SEOPress extension.

Thank you for showing me the way.

1 Like

I might have missed it but I can’t seem to see the SEO when I go to an individual site.

It would be great to have a tab in there to work on the settings of just one site rather than having to go to extensions.

1 Like

Hi @dennis , new pro user and everything going great so far. The SEOpress addon looked good but only worked for a few minutes and then threw up a fatal error and crashed my new mainWP install. Hopefully, this will be something that will work in the future, appreciate it’s only a few weeks old.

Hi @Tecology (Tony) welcome to the Managers forum.

It has been a while since I have seen a crash caused by that Extension, would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

1 Like

Hi @dennis , cheers for the warm welcome. The community aspect of MainWP is really impressive. After years of the ManageWP ‘silence’ it’s nice and refreshing to be part of something vibrant and to see a product in such active development.

I will record a short video of the issue and add it to the service desk :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! I can’t overstate how nice that is to read. I’m also happy you are enjoying MainWP, and I’m glad to have you have joined the MainWP community!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.