Shows settings in the sites section problem

When I go into the Sites section and click on a site, if I click on Page Speed or Wordfence, I see the general settings that I can override instead of the page speed and a button to allow me to do a page speed test now and the same for wordfence, is there a way around this?

Also is there a PHP edit I can use to remove unwanted tabs when looking at a site in the site section such as removing Email Settings section.

Hi @Kai,

If I understand correctly, instead of options to set settings individually, you would like to see actually plugin data in these pages and options to trigger scans/checks. Is that correct? If yes, unfortunately, something like this could be accomplished only by writing a custom code.

Regarding the way to remove unwanted tabs, let me consult with our dev team about this customization, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi Kai,

Can you please try with this version:

and the following hook:

add_filter( 'mainwp_is_disable_menu_item', 'mycustom_mainwp_is_disable_menu_item', 10, 3 );
function mycustom_mainwp_is_disable_menu_item( $disabled, $level = false, $item = false  ) {			
	if ( 3 == $level && 'ManageSitesEmailSettings' == $item ) {
	        return true;
	}
	return $disabled;
};

to hide the Email Settings individual sites.

1 Like

Hi @bogdan,

It works perfectly, is there filters for the other tabs yet, or will that be added in the next release of MainWP? :slight_smile:

Hi @Kai, can you please send me the list of all tabs you would like to remove so I can confirm with the dev team?

Hi @bogdan,

The only other one is White Label :slight_smile:

K, let me verify that.

Hi Kyle,
Can you try to add this condition to the snippet from above:

if ( 3 == $level && 'ManageSitesWhiteLabel' == $item ) ) {
      return true;
} 

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.