"Sites" spins and never lists sites

It looks like the page and some overlay are not loading the content for either one.
I’m at a loss of what to do with it. The left menu still works, but the page items don’t work.

• Cory C.

Hey @TruThemes

Thank you for reporting this.
However, we were unable to reproduce it on our test Dashboards.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

@bojan I have the same issue.

This has occurred just after upgrading to the latest version

Hey @isco

Can you please try temporarily deactivating all plugins on the Dashboard site except for the MainWP Dashboard plugin and see if that helps?

Thanks @bojan. I have the conflict

The problem is with the SVG Support plugin

https://wordpress.org/plugins/svg-support/

Deactivating it seems to work fine.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

We’ve also managed to isolate that plugin as the cause of this issue.

We’ve tested several other popular plugins for SVG support, and we didn’t encounter issues with them.

If you would be so inclined, feel free to contact the developer of the SVG Support plugin, and have him check why it may be causing a conflict with the MainWP Dashboard plugin.

2 Likes

I’ve also verified that there is a conflict with “SVG Support” plugin.

But may I suggest that you find out what you’ve changed in your code that has created a new conflict as well.
It is interesting that it only occurs on the “Sites / Manage Sites” dialog and nowhere else.

~ Cory C.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.