Sorting by Lighthouse Mobile score doesn't work in Manage Sites page

When the MainWP Lighthouse plugin is enabled and all sites have their Lighthouse scores, when going to to the Manage Sites dashboard page and trying to sort by the Lighthouse Mobile scores, it looks like it’s sorting (it sort of tries to reload) but it never actually sorts properly, in fact the listing order never changes when trying to sort by Lighthouse Mobile score. Using the latest versions of MainWP Dashboard (4.2.7) and MainWP Child (4.2.6).

Hey @d19dotca

I couldn’t reproduce this issue. I’m able to sort the table by Lighthouse Mobile and Desktop scores.

chrome_jY3a7J98lS

Are you running the latest version of the extension 4.0.2?

Ah interesting. I wonder then if it’s an incompatibility with Safari. I don’t think I had tried other browsers earlier for this issue, I’ll try others and see if I get the same behaviour.

Yes, I’m in the latest version of the plugin (4.0.2).

1 Like

Hi @bojan, I tried in Chrome today and did not change the behaviour at all, still would not sort for me. Unsure how to troubleshoot this.

Hey @d19dotca

Thanks for the update.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.