Stopped using the 4.1 beta 2 - Gonna wait a little more

I love the progress being made with MWP. I am a huge fan of the tool and I think a more developer oriented system is the best that can happen. :slight_smile:

Also I totally craved the MWP 4.0 beta releases and sent in dozens of bugs and ideas. Unfortunately 4.1 does not tease me to do so. I know it is mainly a release for developers. But it does not provide enough benefit for me as an end user to try it. I encountered too many problems and hardly any difference compared to 4.0 and so I decided to quit using it for now. Will return at a later date. I hope that some more visible features will distinguish it from the prior release.

I am not disappointed, I just wanted to share my experience as I think it might be interesting to you :slight_smile:

Cheers

Thanks for your feedback, Iā€™m not seeing any of your problems being posted over in the 4.1 Beta thread so they can be addressed. If you check the list that is there you will see problems are being resolved as they are posted by other users.

If you are truly interested in making MainWP better I would recommend taking the time to post the problems you have found over there so they can be handled appropriately.

Have a great day and all the best.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.