The following tables are not present in the WordPress database: wp_mainwp_stream, wp_mainwp_stream_meta

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

The following tables are not present in the WordPress database: wp_mainwp_stream, wp_mainwp_stream_meta

@MorganGrip Please try the following:

1. Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard > Plugins page and deactivate all plugins
  2. On the same page, activate only the MainWP Dashboard plugin
  3. Return to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and re-activate all other plugins

Unfortunately that did not help.

While typing this post you should already have seen the solution, as it would be suggested based on your text. You can see this question has been asked before, like in The following table is not present in the WordPress database: wp_mainwp_stream - #3 by webskipper

Or the actual search query: Search results for 'wp_mainwp_stream' - MainWP Community

Yes, of course i have seen the other posts about this issue and if the solutions in the other posts have solved my problem i would not have start a new thread.

Hi @MorganGrip

Have you tried installing this version on the child site:

and visiting the following URL on the child site:
/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=mainwp-reports-settings&try_uninstall=yes

At the bottom of the settings page, you will find this option:

Please click the link and see if that helps.

If that doesn’t solve your issue, please open a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, i have tried that without luck.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

2 Likes

Hi Keith,
I managed to solve it. Thanks.

1 Like

@MorganGrip Would you care to tell us what solved your issue so that we may better help our users in the future?

3 Likes

I would really like to tell you but i’m not sure exactly. I tried @bojan solution above once again. At first it did not work but on the second try it seems to have solved the problem. So hats off and thumbs up for that! :grinning:

1 Like

@MorganGrip Oh ok awesome! Thanks for getting back to us & confirming that. I am really glad that it seamed to work for you the second time around. For sure let us know if you do run into issues again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.