The plugin does not work with php 8

Your plugin doesn’t work
i have juste a theme by default
in 7.4 ok, in php 8 or 8.2 , white screen

If you are using the latest version of the plugin, it should work with PHP 8.1 and lower. PHP 8.2 is too new and needs more testing. In any case, please check your error logs to find out what’s going wrong. It might be an extension that’s not updated to the latest version or a conflict with another plugin or maybe even a misconfiguration at hosting level.

I am running fine on PHP 8.1

I have only two or three plugins.
When I deactivate them the problem is still there.
I have installed query monitor.
The error log is empty
It just shows me a php error : wp-config.php:81
this line corresponds to this code : @ini_set(‘display_errors’, 0);
And with debug bar, i have this error : 1. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input https:///wp-admin/ line 1
Have you got a idea?

This information is incomplete, so I have no idea what this means. You say you get an error ,but you only mention the file and line number, not the error. That line is not included in the default wp-config.php so you could try to remove it to see if it helps.

Hi @Jean_David

Can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

I deleted the line and I don’t have a blank screen anymore.
It’s weird, just a line that causes this.
Anyway, thanks for the help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.