This site can not be reached! Please use the Test Connection feature and see if the positive response will be returned. For additional help, contact the MainWP Support

Please I need your help, I need to install MAINWP but after following the instructions it doesn’t work.

I have installed the MAINWP alone in to a subdomain, when trying to connect to the other pages the following messages appears:

“This site can not be reached! Please use the Test Connection feature and see if the positive response will be returned. For additional help, contact the MainWP Support.”

The Plugin is installed and activated.

The connection Test shows: Connection successful! - Received HTTP-code: 200 (OK)

Hi @Ooki,

1. Do you use some security plugins on your child site? If yes, can you try to temporarily disable them and see if that helps?
  2. Do you use Cloudflare or any other cloud proxy firewall? If yes, can you try to whitelist your Dashboard IP or temporarily disable it to see if that helps?
  3. If none of the above helps, can you please contact your host support and have them check server Firewall logs and see if there are any records about blocked requests from your dashboard?
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.