Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: float + string (SSL Monitor)

On the SSL Monitor page I received the following error (via mail):

WordPress versie 6.1.1
Actief thema: Intentionally Blank (versie 3.0.3) Huidige plugin: MainWP SSL Monitor Extension (versie 4.0) PHP versie 8.0.27

Foutdetails
===========
Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 81 van het bestand /.../wp-content/plugins/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-ssl-monitor-utility.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: float + string in /.../wp-content/plugins/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-ssl-monitor-utility.php:81
Stack trace:
#0 /.../wp-content/plugins/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-ssl-monitor-dashboard.php(218): MainWP\Extensions\SSL_Monitor\MainWP_SSL_Monitor_Utility::get_timestamp()
#1 /.../wp-content/plugins/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-ssl-monitor-dashboard.php(95): MainWP\Extensions\SSL_Monitor\MainWP_SSL_Monitor_Dashboard::render_dashboard_table_row()
#2 /.../wp-content/plugins/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-ssl-monitor-admin.php(205): MainWP\Extensions\SSL_Monitor\MainWP_SSL_Monitor_Dashboard::gen_dashboard_tab()
#3 /.../wp-content/plugins/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-ssl-monitor-admin.php(179): MainWP\Extensions\SSL_Monitor\MainWP_SSL_Monitor_Admin::render_extension_page_general()
#4 /.../wp-content/plugins/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension/mainwp-ssl-monitor-extension.php(119): MainWP\Extensions\SSL_Monitor\MainWP_SSL_Monitor_Admin::render_extension_page()
#5 /.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): MainWP\Extensions\SSL_Monitor\MainWP_SSL_Monitor_Extension_Activator->settings()
#6 /.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#7 /.../wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#8 /.../wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action()
#9 {main}
  thrown

I’m using MainWP 4.4 (both dashboard and client). The error occurs with 1 client that didn’t sync the SSL status when I synced all sites. And when loading the list it showed the critical error on the row of that site and manually syncing that site again, resulted in the same situation.

I get the same error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.