[Under Review] Jump to a plugin's admin page on child sites

I’m curious if there is a way to set up a bulk action on the MWP dashboard to jump to a plugin’s admin page on selected child sites? E.g. Rank Math’s SEO Analysis page (https://domain.tld/wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-seo-analysis).

I’m not quite sure I am following exactly what you are trying to achieve. Bulk actions are intended to be performed on multiple Child Sites at one time.

If I’m to take a guess I think you want a list of links? If you are at all savvy with PHP you would be able to tweek this Custom MainWP Snippet & stick it in the MainWP Custom Dashboard Extension under the PHP tab. I am using it now and it looks like this:

Hi Keith, thanks for your reply!
And thanks also for the snippet, very useful, although not what I was looking for (I’m not php savvy enough to write such from scratch, but to tweak it, though, and I know where to add it to MWP).
I’m sorry the description of what I’m trying to achieve wasn’t clear enough.
I would like to be able to directly jump to a specific sub page of a plugin, e.g. /wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-seo-analysis in the same manner as I can jump to the WP Admin pages of all selected sites from MWP’s Sites screen’s Manage Sites Tab.
2020-06-01_11-49-00
I.e. there would be an additional entry in the the Select action menu: ‘Jump to Rank Math SEO Analysis’.
I imagine that in case of every single site call the URL would look something like https://mywpdashboard.tld/wp-admin/admin.php?page=SiteOpen&newWindow=yes&websiteid=nn**&page=rank-math-seo-analysis** (I tried this with a valid websiteid and without the ** markup and got a ‘Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page’ error).
Clear enough now? Feasible at all? Should I rather move this to the Feature Requests section?
Kind regards,
Lukas

PS: I found that your snippet is not working for the Backend links. It’s because on line 49 the link should be
<a href=“/wp-admin/admin.php?page=SiteOpen&newtab=yes&websiteid=‘.$website->id.’”
and not
<a href=“/wp-admin/SiteOpen&newtab=yes&websiteid=‘.$website->id.’”

Hey you can easily adapt that snippet. I once created it for a few custom extension links but you can perfectly change the admin destination.

I don’t think that there is a hook for the other menu you mentioned.

1 Like

Thanks Konstantin, I know what you mean* and that this would at least let me avoid to go to each site’s browser tab and open the plugin sub page. I still hope there is a bulk action instead of clicking the jump links one by one.

*but with my limited php savvyness I’m most probably not able to adapt the code – would you be so kind as to guide me?

@lhberg I have converted this into a feature request. So that it may be voted on and disgusts further.

1 Like