Uptime Monitoring sends 3 mails

One site just went down (500 error) after a failed update (known issue: bad host), but I received 3 email alerts at the same time from MainWP: 2 with the subject “Uptime Monitoring” and one with “Site Name Uptime Monitoring”. I haven’t setup anything like this, so this is out of the box MainWP 4.1.

And I noticed that the Event timestamp in the email is in UTC, not server time, dashboard time or child site time.

This is not something I could duplicate, but I am having our dev team check this.

1 Like

It’s happening the same for me, and from what I saw even if I click on ignore the http status of that precise site that is down and I still receive a lot of emails that the site is down.

There are 2 types of emails that speak about the same thing, that the site is down

1. Uptime Monitoring
    Status Code: 0 - Array

2. HTTP response check
    Status -1

The same issue exists with the Health Check notifications. I’m still not sure how these are useful in the current form, but that’s another topic.

1 Like

I passed this info to our dev team, I will update the topic with more details when I get back from the dev team.

1 Like

I also have this issue, but I get two instead of three notification emails. One with the topic “Uptime monitor” and one with the topic “Site name Uptime monitor”

The issue has been fixed and it will be included in the 4.1.1 release.

Version 4.1.1 is released today

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.