Uptime Monitoring

Hi all,

I have a question about the Uptime Monitoring extension. I have this website on construction. All is running well since few weeks. Suddenly, the MainWP monitoring status came to “Down”. I don’t figure out why and how to fix it. The landing page of this website is still available, and the wordpress dashboard as well… Could you tell me if I can have access to some informations on the reasons of a down website and how ?

Thank you very much.

Hi @Mikael, can you tell me do you have Maintenance or Coming soon mode enabled on this site? What type of monitor do you have created for the site?

Hi @bogdan, thanks for your help. I just create a monitoring with the extension Advanced Uptime Monitor.
I use the CMP plugin for coming soon page : https://compagnieatroisbranches.fr and it’s enable, yes. But it’s not new and it’s not the only one with this config, I have 4 other websites with this kind of coming soon page and all is ok with them. I use a premium account of MainWP.

Hi @Mikael, thanks for the update. I used some independet HTTP/HTTPS Hader Check tool to check your site and I get this response:

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found =>
Date => Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:35:12 GMT
Server => Apache
X-Powered-By => PHP/7.3.6
Expires => Wed, 11 Jan 1984 05:00:00 GMT
Cache-Control => no-transform, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate
Content-Type => text/html; charset=UTF-8
Via => 1.1 varnish (Varnish/6.3), 1.1 varnish (Varnish/6.3)
X-Cache-Hits => 0
X-Cache => MISS
Age => 0
Content-Length => 7931
Connection => close

You can see it returns Not Found (404) error.

Could it be that the Cooming Soon plugin sets this status? Can you recheck its settings?

I don’t understand why, it should send a 200 HTTP OK response…

But now I know where I can investigate. Thanks for that.

It seems to be a false positive from an invalid SSL certificate.

Ok. It was a bug from CMP I guess… I deactivated/reactivated the plugin, change some stuffs, saved the changes, change again to the initial configuration, re-save. I checked on Qualys SSL Labs and it return a grade A… I relauched a scan from MainWP and it’s fine, now. Capture d’écran 2020-01-24 à 18.27.17|690x344

Thanks Bogdan for your time. Solution fund.

2 Likes

I am very happy to see that the problem is solved. Thanks for sharing the solution!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.