Virusdie Not available for this site

Hello everyone, I looked for a solution to my problem and I couldn’t find an answer anywhere, maybe someone here can help me.
I installed and activated Virusdie in mainwp, it is active, the sites are active, but when I put “Scan Site” I get a message in red “Not available for this site”.
I already reinstalled Virusdie, reinstalled the sites but nothing happens, just the error message.
I accessed the Virusdie website and there are the 3 sites that I add to the mainwp but the part to verify the site does not work, the scan works directly on the virusdie website and when I returned to the mainwp panel it highlighted that the 2 sites were verified.
I’ll post a print of the message, if anyone knows how to help me, I’m very grateful.

1 Like

Hey @Binario

Due to limitations in Virusdie’s API, existing accounts created without MainWP Virusdie Extension do not have the required permissions to manage connected sites. Use this extension only if you plan to create a new Virusdie account through the extension Sign-Up form.

Please have a look at our help documents explaining the Virusdie API limitation in more detail: Virusdie Extension API Compatibility - MainWP Documentation

And here you can find the rest of Virusdie help documentation: Virusdie - MainWP Documentation

Hi Bojan,
My Virusdie account was created through MainWP, I didn’t have a virusdie account.
But to make sure I didn’t do anything wrong, I asked the people at virusdie to remove my account that was there completely so that I could redo the whole process, and it turned out that after everything was redone, it was the same.
I removed all the localhost data I had from the virusdie, removed the virusdie plugin from the panel and reinstalled everything again and it continued with the same problem.
Now I’m waiting for a response from MainWP support to see if they can resolve it.

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

Are you running your MainWP Dashboard on a localhost install?

And can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.