VirusDie not updating

Hi all,

Is anyone else having and issue with the VirusDie extension not syncing in beta 3?

the last check was actually yesterday.

When looking at the settings page and pressing reload data I see API could not be connected. Please try again or contact support…

Hi Chris,

I am not able to duplicate this issue. Can you try to retry the process of getting the one-time password (by submitting the Sign-Up form with the email address that you have already used to sign up) and signing in to get API credentials?

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks Bogdan

Have tried signing out but get the following “Sign-out failed. Please try again or contact support.”

Is there a way of resetting everything on this extension?

Hi Chris,

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

Will do thanks Bogdan.

1 Like

When do new sites get added to virusdie? I synced a few times but sites don’t show at Virusdie

And sites which are scanned according Virusdie are not updated on the mainwp dashboard.

Hi @sierinkwp, we are working on this problem. As soon as I get more details from our dev team, I will update this topic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.