WP crashes after update to MWP Dashboard 4.4.3.1

Hello,
when i want Update to MWP-Dashboard 4.4.3.1 WordPress crashes.
Also when all other Plugins are deactivated.

I am running php8.1

When i deactivate MWP-Dashboard itself i can access the WordPress Backend. Then i activate MWP again an get the following error:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function error_log() in /www/mwp/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php:1846 Stack trace: #0 /www/mwp/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php(2372): wpdb->print_error() #1 t/www/mwp/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php(3123): wpdb->query() #2 /www/mwp/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-install.php(366): dbDelta() #3 //mwp/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-system.php(1185): MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_Install->install() #4 /www/mwp/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-system.php(120): MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_System->update_install() #5 /www/mwp/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/mainwp.php(102): MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_System->__construct() #6 /www/mwp/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2314): include_once(‘…’) #7 www/mwp/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape() #8 {main} thrown in /www/mwp/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 1846

Thanks in Advance for help.
Oliver

Hi @Olli-MainWP

Welcome to the MainWP Community.

Can you please try this version of the MainWP Dashboard and see if it resolves the issue:

Hello,

many thanks, but this did not help. The same error.

1 Like

Hi @Olli-MainWP,

Thanks for letting us know.

Would you mind opening a helpdesk ticket so we can collect some extra info and have our dev team check this?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello
i have just opend a ticket [#20990]

Thanks in advance and best regards
Oliver

1 Like

This problem was resolved by enabling the error_log() function in the PHP settings on the server.

2 Likes

and “curl_multi_exec()” … :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.