WPTC plugin file called incorrectly in PDF reports

Prior to the backup section being included in Pro Reports, a check is done as to whether one of the backup extensions is active. This conditional improperly checks for an active WPTC extension. Thus, WPTC backups are never shown in the report. Here is the current code:

<!-- Backups Data -->
<?php if ( is_plugin_active( 'mainwp-backwpup-extension/mainwp-backwpup-extension.php' )
			|| is_plugin_active( 'mainwp-backupwordpress-extension/mainwp-backupwordpress-extension.php' )
			|| is_plugin_active( 'mainwp-buddy-extension/mainwp-buddy-extension.php' )
			|| is_plugin_active( 'mainwp-updraftplus-extension/mainwp-updraftplus-extension.php' )
			|| is_plugin_active( 'mainwp-time-capsule-extension/mainwp-time-capsule-extension.php' )
) : ?>

The final OR check should be:

|| is_plugin_active( 'mainwp-timecapsule-extension/mainwp-timecapsule-extension.php' )

Note removal of the - in the directory and file names.

1 Like

Hi Joshua, thanks for bringing out attention to this problem. I have this fixed and we will arrange the extension update soon. If you want me to send you the prerelease version, please let me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.