BCC + date filter field wont work

I am using Main WP for a while and I cant add more than one e-mail in the BCC field. I tried adding a comma, a semicolon. I tried all the variations below and the report is only sent to the first BCC email.

1. [email protected], [email protected]
  2. [email protected],[email protected]
  3. [email protected]; [email protected]
  4. [email protected];[email protected]

Last, when filtering reports by date (Last Sent), the filter makes no sense.

All of this happens using Client Report. I dont use Pro Report as its not user friendly.

Thanks
Dan

Hi @dannygrio1234

As you probably know, the Client Reports has been phased out in favor of Pro Reports.

Therefore we’re only handling potential security issues with Client Reports or other serious functionality-breaking issues.

However, we will look into these two reported issues, and if they are rather quick to solve, we will issue a fix for it.

I’ll update you via this thread once the development team takes a closer look.

Thank you very much! The problem with Pro report is that it is 0% user friendly and if you phased out cliente report, do you have anything in mind for a user friendly report? Without having to code, for example? Makes no sense we have to code to use the platform, correct? Or am I wrong here?

You are most welcome.

Pro Reports covers all Client Reports functionality and much more without needing to involve yourself in code.
Only if you wanted to create a custom report template would you have to even look at the code.

The documentation for Pro Reports is available here: Pro Reports extension overview - MainWP Documentation

Let us know if you have any questions or comments regarding the user-friendliness of the extension.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.