Browser Extension Issues

I like the idea of the new MainWP browser extension. However, it has some serious issues.

A minor issue is that if I turn off Non-MainWP Changes in settings, then it should not show Non-MainWP Changes, including in the icon badge. I want to see ONE number there, instead of two, which makes it cluttered and hard to read.

But the BIG issue is that there is no way to get from the extension to the dashboard. The dashboard link in the menu (which involves one more click than it should) does nothing. And the site url at the top of the main extension widget strips out anything after the domain, leaving no way to get to the dashboard other than finding thye browser bookmark. And without a way to get to the dashboard with a single click in the extension, the extension is almost useless and just more clutter in the browser.

Hi @johnm

It is not currently possible to disable the Non-MainWP Changes count in the extension badge.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

This icon, left of the Dashboard URL, does lead to the MainWP Dashboard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.